Thursday, November 8, 2012

Meet Alain Abel, Founder of Tahiti Vanille





Chef Laurent is engaged in sustainability in the kitchen, means encouraging, meeting farmers and producers to produce ingredients which are healthy and done in a way that is respectful of the environment.

"It is very important for me to know the provenance of all my ingredients, where each ingredient comes from, and who is behind the product that I serve. Having a relationship with the farmer and going back to the basis is what sustainability means to me."


Last November 7th, Chef Laurent met Alain Abel, founder of Tahiti Vanille. Reference in the world of Gourmet Vanilla, Tahiti Vanille is the leader in the world since 5 years in terms of production, quality refining and export of Tahitian Vanilla.


"It was a great surprise for me today and a great pleasure to meet Alain in my kitchen, Alain is very passionate about is product he is committed to produce the best vanilla. I can only be thankful to him for producing such good quality ingredient. Without him my ice cream, cake and famous vanilla praline won’t be the same. "


By choosing Tahiti Vanille and working closely with Alain Abel, Chef Laurent made a commitment to high quality selection of ingredients and sustainability you will find in Laurent Bernard's products.

No comments:

Post a Comment